Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a burning question about carports and having one installed at your home and business? If so, please read on to find the answers to commonly asked questions from our customers.
1) What are the benefits of a carport?
Carports are worthwhile investments that come with many benefits. Among them are:
- Gives your car or other vehicles greater protection from the elements.
- Provides additional storage space.
- Safer than parking on the street.
- A multi-purpose structure that can be used as a shed, a children’s play area, a shelter for pets and more.
- Adds value to a home.
2) Do you provide free quotes?
Yes, we do. We will be happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation quote at a time convenient to you. Just call us to fix an appointment, and one of our friendly team will call round to measure up and quote for your project.
3) Do I need to do any site preparation before the installation of my carport?
Please remove anything out of the way that could impede our installation team’s progress and make sure the site is level.
4) Do you offer finance?
Yes, we do. We have easy pay finance plans that can be tailored to suit your budget. Our finance partners can provide you with an extremely attractive interest-free loan, subject to approval. For more details, please get in touch with us.
5) How long does it take to install my carport?
This can vary depending on the size and type of carport, but most installations can be completed in less than one day.
6) What areas do you cover?
We supply and install carports in South East Queensland, including Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Northside, Brisbane Southside, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Gold Coast, Northern NSW and the Sunshine Coast. To find out whether we cover your area please just give us a call. We’d love to hear from you.
7) What sizes of carport do you offer?
Our carports are custom built and come in an enormous range of sizes. Just tell us what you want, and we’ll supply it.
8) Do you follow workplace health and safety guidelines?
The safety of every job and project is of paramount importance. We strictly follow safety procedures laid out by the Queensland Workplace Health and Safety Board.
9) Do you offer any guarantees with your work?
At NO1 Carports Brisbane, we want you to be more than satisfied with our work and offer structural guarantees on all our carport projects. Additionally, all products from our suppliers are covered by warranties.
10) What payment methods do you accept?
We accept cash, cheques, money orders, direct bank transfer, EFTPOS and all major credit cards, such as Amex, Mastercard and Visa.
If your question hasn’t been answered here, please get in touch with us on 07 3555 7910. We’ll be delighted to provide you with more information. Alternatively, click here to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!